Posted on: November 26, 2022
ACCOUNTING CLERK Responsible for performing complex accounting
clerical duties, such as payroll, accounts payable, accounts
receivable, treasury, general accounting, filing and other duties
as directed by the Finance Supervisor. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform accounts payable duties as required. Prepare invoices
for payment, monitor account coding and allocation, prepare checks,
and file invoices.
- Responsible to assist in accounts receivable: maintain accuracy
of tenant balances; post and reconcile cash receipts with bank
software; prepare and monitor tenant rent statements; track
resident eviction or termination status to coordinate rent payment
to escrow; monitor repayment agreements for appropriate collection.
Monitor Section 8 fraud recovery. Monitor pay/vacate and
termination notices; move-out charges through to closure and, if
- Assist month-end and year-end financial duties as
- Prepare Varney Court journal entries, filings, and
- Update and monitor written accounting procedures to assure
- Monitor and update utility information as required.
- Perform accounts receivable duties as required.
- Work effectively with co-workers and assist in special
- Regular work attendance and punctuality. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge of basic accounting principles. Proficient in Microsoft
Word, Excel, and Outlook software. Be dependable and accurate and
have the ability to meet deadlines under time pressure. Be
personally bondable. Pay attention to detail and be accurate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE A two-year college degree in accounting
preferable at minimum, or at least 4 years equivalent combination
of education and experience in accounting. PAY: $18.00 to $20 per
hour DOE Apply today by submitting a profile at and then call/text
or email .
Keywords: Manpower, Pasco , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!