Recovery Coach for Addiction Treatment Program (faith-based)
Company: Adult and Teen Challenge PNW
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Adult & Teen Challenge Pacific Northwest - About us: *
We are a faith based ministry that provides services for the
recovery from addiction. We have several inpatient care facilities
within the Pacific Northwest that offer long term recovery
services, vocational training in our TC Resale & Donation centers,
as well as evidence-based counseling services for inpatient and
outpatient clients (Outpatient Life Renewal Program). We endeavor
to "put hope within reach of every addict" by providing well
rounded services and fostering a strong relationship with Christ.
This position would be located at our Tri-Cities Men's Campus.
*Duties & Responsibilities: *
* Committing time and encouragement to disciple students in their
* Provide supervision and security for the facility and program
* Preparation of written reports as required.
* Supporting other Adult & Teen Challenge PNW staff as needed.
_*This position is determined to be a ministry staff position by
role and function. Duties will include when necessary or directed:
Leading prayer and Bible studies, discipling to students and
others, conducting evangelistic or humanitarian outreaches, and
teaching religious or non-religious instruction.*_
*Examples of Principle Duties: *
* Responsible for implementing weekly scheduled group activities
set by staff.
* Transportation of students, if required, to designated program
* Supervises student morning assignments for daily facility
clean-up and maintenance.
* Work well with other staff personnel and students.
* Supervise the evening and early morning program schedule.
* Communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
* Emotional maturity, professional objectivity and the ability to
act in a Christian manner.
*Experience and Training: *
1. Graduation from a senior high school or GED certificate, and/or
Teen Challenge Internship Program.
2. Demonstrated competency to effectively interact, work with and
supervise students participating in the program.
3. Any satisfactory equivalent combination of experience and
training demonstrating competency in executing the duties and
responsibilities for Pacific Northwest Adult and Teen
*Special Requirements: *
1. A valid drivers license or ability to obtain one within 30
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Pasco, WA 99301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Adult and Teen Challenge PNW, Pasco , Recovery Coach for Addiction Treatment Program (faith-based), Education / Teaching , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!