Senior Network Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global
perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We're
not just designers. We're tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries,
innovators, and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and
entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve the
world's most challenging problems, like designing a more resilient,
inclusive, and equitable future for our communities and cities.Our
people-centered, "People First" culture and "One Firm-Firm" motto
promotes integrated teams that unite to shape the future of cities.
Gensler's vision is to "Create a Better World through the Power of
Design," and we do that by our deep commitment to our clients and
by fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive environment
that enables our people to create impactful solutions together.Your
RoleThe Senior Network Engineer is responsible for the operational
administration, availability, security, and governance of Gensler's
network. Under the supervision of the Network Manager and
Operations Lead, the Senior Network Engineer will also provide
technical guidance and support to internal clients across the globe
and lead and manage projects. What You Will Do
- Design, implement, and support enterprise Wi-Fi, SD-WAN, LAN
and converged network.
- Manage day-to-day Network operations tasks, investigate and
troubleshoots faults in the network.
- Collaborate with other IT functional teams to implement
projects, tasks, device documentation, and cross-training of
- Ensure that the networking environment is always improving,
keeping up with company requirements, and even looking forward in
order to provide additional value to the company.
- Maintain up-to-date network diagrams for both physical and
- Perform network performance testing and monitoring.
- Responsible for updating network equipment OS to the latest
- Report network status to the key stakeholders. Your
- Cisco CCNP or Higher with strong experience in managing global
- 8+ years' experience in configuring, installing and
- Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Switches
- Aruba WLAN and ClearPass
- PaloAlto Firewalls
- Silverpeak SDWAN Edge Connect
- Citrix NetScaler Load balancers
- Strong knowledge of:
- Azure Cloud.
- Routing, Switching technologies and protocols.
- Wireless technologies and protocols.
- Good communication skills.#LI-MR1Life at GenslerGensler is
committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Through our Five
Strategies to Fight Racism, we continue to create a just and
equitable future for our colleagues and our communities with our
clients. We are a solid voice for social change as we impact
people's lives and fight racism. At Gensler, we celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment.At
Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to
delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to
internal design competitions to "Well-being Week," our offices
reflect our people's diverse interests.We encourage every person at
Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive
benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness
programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also
offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice
annual bonus opportunities.
Keywords: Gensler, Pasco , Senior Network Engineer, Engineering , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!