Employee Experience Junior Project Manager - (Consultant)
Company: Technical Assent
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Employee Experience Junior Project Manager - (Consultant)
You understand the power of great service experience and its
ability to inspire customer behavior. You have a keen understanding
of what it takes to deliver exceptional services, both in front of
the house and behind the scenes. But most of all, you see all of
this in the context of furthering our clients' core mission or
business. You will help large, complex government organizations to
transform their global human capital, training, and education
enterprise. The issues to be resolved are often difficult to define
and quantify; may involve complex, traditionally competing
interests; are often characterized by senior leadership interest
and visibility, and require extensive proving and analysis.
Our client is transforming how they engage and support their
employees by building the first office dedicated to employee
experience. Our efforts to improve the employee experience include
developing the vision, building out internal infrastructure, and
creating measurement tools. In parallel, we are also piloting
programs around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and mentorship to
bolster the employee experience. Your role will encompass designing
and driving employee experience projects, communicating with
project stakeholders, gathering qualitative and quantitative data,
measuring and evaluating the success of pilots, developing
client-facing materials, and crafting strategic solutions.
- Independently works in a team environment to research, prepare
and deliver high quality, on-time deliverables to clients.
- Builds trust and rapport with client by seeing assigned tasks
in the context of broader strategic goals, anticipating risks and
needs, and supporting decisions through well researched,
data-driven reports or other inputs to deliverables.
- Independently manages time to complete assigned tasks, leads
others in completing simple tasks, and contributes to team
- Broadens general knowledge, skills, and abilities within
Technical Assent Capability Areas.
- Develops deeper practical expertise in project Capability
- Participates in and applies Technical Assent's consulting
approaches and methods.
- Shares knowledge with internal and external peers through
writing and speaking 3-5 times per year.
- Contributes to organizational capability by building reusable
process assets, templates, and tools that improve the consistency
of our services.
- Supports business development by playing an active role in
researching customer needs, competitive environment, and actively
supporting proposal efforts.
- Recognizes opportunities and helps define customer
- Maintains professional demeanor that is consistent with
Technical Assent core values at all times
- Highly organized with experience coordinating digital meetings
and managing multiple work streams.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to
coordinate and communicate with a wide variety of
- Draft and deliver meeting agendas, notes, client reports,
slides, and other documents.
- Creative problem-solving under pressure.
- Track deadlines, tasks, and project status in shared calendars
and project management software.
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented, takes an active approach
to tackling assignments, and is comfortable giving and receiving
- Develop and craft strategies for project implementation and
- Drive multiple projects in parallel which may include different
types of stakeholders and many moving pieces, effectively
communicating with all parties involved.
- Manage the design, development, and/or deployment stages of
Employee Experience projects, that may include an onboarding
program, h uman-centered design-driven research initiatives, and
action planning initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-6 years of experience in project development, implementation,
- 3+ years of experience with human centered design and/or design
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, preferably Federal
- Curious, problem solving, and open-minded approach to work
- Embrace a "we" mindset
- Thrive in a continuous Build-Measure-Learn cycle
- Engage with technology -- with comfort and ease
- 3+ years of experience with employee experience and/ or
- Experience with strategic communications
- Experience with measurement and evaluation
- Experience with the Veterans Administration
- Experience with project management
Technical Assent is passionate about services - in government,
business, and not-for-profit. We design exceptional service
experiences, engineer them to be robust, and deliver real
capability and business outcomes for our clients. You will be
working on government programs that have strategic importance to
our client. Your team will work IN and ON the client's core mission
- helping them to deliver their services day-to-day while
simultaneously looking for opportunities to improve. Our work is
Driven by Evidence , Grounded in Understanding, and Focused on
A LITTLE ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We look for these attributes in our teammates.
- Our team combines the creative and the pragmatic to deliver the
results that matter most to our clients. We see beauty when art and
science come together.
- We seek self-starters, people who are confident in tackling
challenges independently and bringing this to high-performing
teams. We continually seek feedback from our customers and
employees, looking for opportunities to grow.
- We are a small company which gives you an essential voice in
shaping our culture. You will help grow our culture, and you will
grow from the experience, too.
You will be part of a team to take an improvement concept and
transform it into a capability - an asset that provides measurable
value to our client's mission. The team will work with users,
prototype, develop, and deliver new capabilities. We hold ourselves
accountable to impacting outcomes.
Keywords: Technical Assent, Pasco , Employee Experience Junior Project Manager - (Consultant), Executive , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!