Senior Project Manager - CIG
Company: Brailsford Dunlavey, LLC.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Ambitious, diverse, multidisciplinary, and entrepreneurial - these
are all words that describe our team. However, what ties B&D
employees together is our excitement and passion for advising our
clients throughout the facility development process. Whether
collaborating with architects and constructors on a high profile
project, touring existing facilities to advise on capital
investment options, or sitting with fans on a stadium's opening
day, we are driven by our purpose to advance communities. It starts
with our own B&D community; it starts with you.
We are searching for thinker-doers who are intellectually curious,
self-motivated, and willing to take risks to advance their own
professional development. As a member of the firm, you should be
prepared to work directly with leaders in the industry, on highly
visible projects, in a fast-paced environment. Each role
contributes to the team's ability to execute strategic planning,
financial planning, project strategy, and the execution and
implementation of transformational projects to deliver
outcomes-based results. Your work will directly enable our clients'
actions to better provide for an organization's key
stakeholders-something we find to be meaningful and invigorating,
and that we hope inspires you as well!
The senior project manager will manage projects led by B&D's
Texas cluster as a member of the Collegiate Implementation Group
(CIG). This individual will manage and support ongoing pre-design
program verification, asset management, campus design and
construction projects for small- to large-scale assignments of $3MM
to over $100MM in total project cost.
- Leads project start-up, development and management of multiple
assignments within a higher education capital design and
- Serves as a client's primary contact and trusted advisor.
Maintains client/firm relationships, stewardship of the program,
and develops project goals for schedule, budget and quality, and
provides analyses to ensure quality client advice.
- Collaborates with project teams in the successful planning,
execution, and oversight of P3 projects.
- Manages solicitation and procurement process for AE, CM, and
- Conducts design reviews and cost estimate reviews at design
phase ends to ensure the project is advancing in alignment with
- Evaluates project constructability and logistics plans,
schedules, and sequencing.
- Participates in OAC meetings and monitors the project for
compliance with project goals and agreements during
- Directs staff or develops client deliverables that may include,
but is not limited to written reports, presentations, board-meeting
and project progress updates, budget tracking reports,
schedule/design reviews, and programs that meet client's desired
outcomes and scope requirements.
- Advises on required owner actions and directs the day-to-day
activities of assigned internal project staff and external (JV
partners, sub contractors, architects, builders, and/or developers)
members to achieve project goals.
- Directs or develops monthly client billings and ensures timely
collection of receivables.
- Leads advancement of quality assurance/quality control and
training programs, targeted at consistent review and improvement of
industry-specific methodologies and best practices.
- Leads business development activities such as strategic
planning for respective operating groups, develops proposal
materials, and attends interviews; and/or present to students,
industry groups or conferences, and develops thought-leadership
materials to become a "visible expert" in the respective
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
The senior project manager will manage a team of project staff.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in architecture, construction
management, engineering, real estate management, or related
- Minimum ten years managin multiple projects concurrently with
construction costs of $30MM or more related to B&D's
- Proven experience in leading a small team of employees.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of weekly hours.
- Valid driver's license for travel in the United States is
- Familiarity with A/E and CM project schedule and Construction
- Experience developing design key performance indicators
- Development and management of full project cost and budget
tracking tools and processes
- Familiarity with standard construction logistics and
- Experience with navigating building codes and governmental
- Understanding cost and labor trends and their relation to
project estimate reviews
- Knowledge of project delivery methods and an ability to advise
clients on their applicability
- Experience soliciting project teams and third party vendors,
i.e. Architects, CM's, Geotech's Surveyors, etc.
- Familiarity with QA/QC processes and tools
- Fundamental understanding of construction documents and ability
to review architectural and engineering drawings.
- Ability to perform basic periodic design reviews
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office applications
(Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency using AUTCAD a plus
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent oral, presentation, facilitation and written
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong understanding of programming, design, and construction
- Clear support for the firm's mission, values and operating
- Demonstrated sensitivity, knowledge and understanding of
individuals from diverse academic, socioeconomic, gender, gender
identity, cultural, disability and ethical backgrounds.
- Demonstrated commitment to client satisfaction and ethical
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and thrive
within a team structure.
- Aptitude and desire for mentoring and training team
Brailsford & Dunlavey is committed to providing a diverse and
inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Brailsford & Dunlavey participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Brailsford Dunlavey, LLC., Pasco , Senior Project Manager - CIG, Executive , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!