Company: Red Lion Hotel Pasco & Conference Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for marketing,
advertising, and promoting the hotel's catering capabilities,
soliciting business for catering functions, providing
catering/banquet services to groups with meeting room and catering
needs, and overseeing the servicing of clients. The Catering Sales
Manager is also responsible for maximizing banquet and meeting
space to meet/exceed individual goals. The Catering Sales Manager
is responsible for communicating requirements of all group sales to
operations team. The Catering Sales Manager is required to adhere
to the mission and values of the Red Lion Hotel.
What you will be doing:
* Assists Management in the development and update of the
hotel-level business plan to include input on sales goals and plans
that support the overall business and sales strategies of the
* Develop and maintain good relationships with existing clients in
order to produce groups and convention business, to include room
sales, food and beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
* Develop hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans to support
overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and programs.
* Market, advertise, and promote the hotel's catering capabilities
with the ultimate goal of increasing the hotel's catering
* Complete B.E.O's for all meeting room functions/catering
functions accordingly and are generated in a timely manner.
* Prospect for new clients which will include setting up
appointments, perform inside and outside cold calls as recommended
per solicitation goals.
* Attend outside networking functions such as luncheons, chamber
events, or other community/business based networking
* Respond to all sales inquiries and voice mails by next scheduled
* Comply with all department, hotel, and company policies and
* Perform any assigned task not outlined above that the associate
has the ability to perform.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred; and at
least 2-3 year of sales experience in hospitality preferred.
* Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry,
have a strong sales and marketing background, sound administrative
skills, and well developed management skills.
* Must have extensive knowledge of food & beverage products, proper
preparation and presentation of food and beverage items.
* Extensive knowledge of meeting room capacities, banquet set-up,
audio -visual and any other pertinent details as they relate to
function room setup.
* The Catering Sales Manager must have flexibility, anticipate some
scheduled weekend and evening hours, including participation in the
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Associates degree in related field required, or combination of
higher education and related experience preferred.
We offer a generous benefits and compensation package!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
*An Equal Opportunity Employer*
Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to
all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations
to the application and/or interview process should notify a
representative of the Human Resources Department.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 2 years
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Red Lion Hotel Pasco & Conference Center, Pasco , Sales/Catering Manager, Executive , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!