Assistant Store Manager, Operations - Seattle Premium Outlets, 437
Company: Forever 21
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Assistant Manager Operations reports to and supports the Store
Manager in ensuring the store team delivers top quality customer
service and creates an excellent customer experience. The Assistant
Store Manager Operations will help manage Sales Associates, FT
Store Supervisors and PT Store Supervisors in maintaining and
driving sales, customer satisfaction, the store's facilities, loss
prevention audits, service, staffing goals, payroll planning,
safety, administrative work, company programs, and inventory
control so that work is actualized in accordance with
company-defined practices and processes. Alongside the Store
Manager, the Assistant Store Manager Operations must be a role
model for the company, the customer first mentality and the
- Actively participates in store walkthroughs with Store Manager
and district leadership to ensure the consistency and quality of
service and operational execution.
- Aids in educating and providing feedback to store team on the
customer first mentality, operational standards, processes and
- Reinforces customer service values by coaching FT Supervisors,
PT Supervisors and Sales associates.
- Trains and develops team members through the Company's Customer
FIRST training model.
- Works with the Store Manager and other members of management to
create processes or programs in the store that will drive sales and
- Partners with the Store Manager on analyzing data in order to
plan and strategize appropriately.
- Drives results by creating short-term plans and long-term
strategies, processes, and events that reflects a positive and
rewarding experience for both the customer and other
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty
- Communicates regularly with the management team regarding all
aspects of sales, payroll deliverables, customer feedback and FT
Supervisor, PT Supervisor and Sales Associate performance.
- Ensures service, merchandising, operational standards and
Company credit initiatives are met through company-defined
practices and processes.
- Manages hiring goals and payroll planning and forecasting
against key targets.
- Assists with talent selection, training, coaching, engagement
and retention for all store employees.
- Effectively partners and builds productive working
relationships with supervisor, peers, FT Supervisors, PT
Supervisors and Sales Associates.
- Partners with merchandising leaders to ensure execution of
markdowns, signage, and marketing align with merchandise
- Owns the daily schedule of employees and the business which can
include Kronos, staff schedules and payroll budgeting.
- Leads overall store earnings by driving top line sales and
managing controllable contribution.
- Assists in addressing performance by initiating and
administering action plans for FT Supervisors, PT Supervisors and
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer
satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable
within the market.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or
equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of retail experience with prior
supervisory or management experience.
- Must demonstrate a strong customer service mentality.
- Must be proficient in coaching and training, sales generation,
strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must be capable of conducting training workshops to instruct
and achieve company standards.
- Must be able to attract, recruit and retain top talent. Must
have the skillset to train and develop brand ambassadors.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time
- Must be able to move around sales floor and stock rooms, work
with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs
of the business, including a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week
and 2 full weekends per month.
Requirements & EEO Statement
The salary (range) for this position is $16.34 - $19.23/hour. Pay
is based on several factors including but not limited to position
offered and work experience. In addition to your salary, Forever
21, and its affiliated brands, offers a benefits package, including
health care (medical, prescription, dental, vision), company paid
life insurance and long term disability, 401(k) plan with company
match, paid time off programs starting with minimum 10-days based
on role, overtime pay (if hourly), flexible work schedule, and a
generous employee discount program (all benefits are based on
eligibility). Additional information regarding the benefits for
this position can be found in the Benefits Guide that is available
in our stores or Human Resources Department.
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a
culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are
committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited
employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status,
civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the
Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other
characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
Keywords: Forever 21, Pasco , Assistant Store Manager, Operations - Seattle Premium Outlets, 437, Executive , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!