Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Avalon Care Center - Pasco
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Overview:Avalon Care Center in Pasco is now hiring Certified
Nursing Assistants to join our outstanding team!Very competitive
wages.Current openings:EVEPay:$16.50 - $20.31 an hourCome join our
amazing team and use your nursing skills to serve others in our
fantastic facility. Our Pasco facility is a skilled nursing
facility with a staff of highly trained and compassionate care
professionals that provide 24-hour skilled nursing care designed to
meet the needs of each individual. We specialize in short-term
rehabilitation and understand the unique needs of those
transitioning from an acute medical facility to home.Avalon offers
competitive pay with career growth opportunities including tuition
reimbursement and career advancement courses. Some of our Nurse
Managers started off as CNAs, then became Nurse Techs, LPNs, RNs,
and even Directors! Develop lasting relationships with your
patients and the staff in our building. The valuable work we do
makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their
families.Responsibilities:Ensure residents' comfort while assisting
them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning as
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.
- Provide hygiene and oral care pursuant to plan of care.
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their
- Bathe residents with attention to privacy, respecting dignity
and providing a safe environment.
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood
- Maintain residents' rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the
State. Must maintain a current certification in the state
- Must have ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents
and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and
- Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers.
- Must pass drug screening, criminal background investigation and
- Recent clinical experience or education is
required.INDCNA123EEO:Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected
status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation
for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human
Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.Avalon Health
Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in
certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify
Keywords: Avalon Care Center - Pasco, Pasco , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!