Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Tri-Cities, WA
Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring Home Health Aide/Certified Nurse Assistants in
Apply Now and Receive up to a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now
hiring CNA's to provide in-home healthcare services to help those
who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the
satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and
peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with
time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities
with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with patients in the comfort of their
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits.
See our Careers page for more details about benefit
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings
Ideal Candidates will have experience in the following, although we
will consider training
- Skilled Transfers
- Vital Signs
- Timely and Accurate Documentation
- Range of Motion
- All activities of daily living including light duty
housekeeping, meal preparation and patient hygiene
- Active certification as a CNA in the state(s) of practice
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the
community we service, please apply today!
Please contact Kimberly Blythe at (866) 776-0127 x191 or at
Kimberly.Blythe@procasemanagement.com today to learn more about our
opportunities where you can make a difference in your own
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Pasco , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Tri-Cities, WA, Healthcare , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!