Registered Nurse RN
Company: Avalon Care Center - Pasco
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Overview:Avalon Health and Rehabilitation Center in Pasco is now
hiring for Registered Nurses, RNs, to join our outstanding
Our facility is a premier provider of post-acute care and
rehabilitation services. Located in Pasco, WA, our community
specializes in short-term rehabilitation services for those seeking
transitional care from an acute medical facility to home. In
addition to rehabilitation services, Avalon Health and
Rehabilitation Center is designed to care for your medical
conditions through personalized 24-hour skilled nursing care
provided by licensed nurses and therapists.
Schedule:Rotation Schedule: XYZ 3 week rotation for full-time
(built-in 3 day weekend at end of rotation). If PRN, use the On
Shift app to pick up shifts you're available to work!Available
shifts: Full time DAY and Full time NOC
Pay:$40.65 - $47.18 an hourResponsibilities:Responsible for the
independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of
residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop
individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing
care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other
personnel in the delivery of nursing care.Qualifications:
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level
necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are
necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to
incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Must pass criminal background investigation, reference inquiry,
and vaccine mandate attestation requirements of either having been
vaccinated or present documentation needed for a medical or
- Must be at least 18 years old.INDLN125#CBEEO:Avalon Health Care
Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and
EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require
a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where
you are applying.Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates
in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
Learn more: E-Verify
Keywords: Avalon Care Center - Pasco, Pasco , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!