Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: May 16, 2022
6825 Burden BlvdSuite A, -Pasco, -Washington, -99301-5633,
-United States of AmericaWe are teammates.Have a dramatic impact on
patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate,
professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in
an outpatient setting. You will provide the highest level of care
to our patients and assure their safety, comfort, and well being.
Use your superior nursing skills to perform patient assessments
through observation and interviews, provide chronic hemodialysis
therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist with
machine and systems monitoring as required. If you love
patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a
company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is
the place for you. We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an LPN or
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation. Requirements:
- Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
- Current CPR certification required
- IV certification required if required by state regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and
the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating
the water treatment system
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state
- Minimum of one year's experience in a hospital or clinical
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
required; functional proficiency in computer systems of DaVita
within 90 days of hire required Join us as we pursue our vision "To
Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today. Go to
http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply. What We'll
Provide:More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin
receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or
coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some
of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace -, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.At DaVita,
we strive to be a community first and a company second. - We want
all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." -
Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in
our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. - We are proud
to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action
employer. - As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and
promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range Compensation for the role will depend on a
number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range
shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which
includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of
other benefits. Learn more at -
Keywords: DaVita, Pasco , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!