EMT - Emergency Response - Located in Moses Lake, WA
Location: Soap Lake
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Located in Moses Lake, WAMore Information about this Job:
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL - TIME/PART-TIME Opportunity
Location: Moses Lake
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT s) that will
respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical
assistance and deliver high-quality care , treatment and customer
service to patients.
- EMTs p rovide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights .
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients .
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment , cleaning procedures , office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs o perate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies , and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles .
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications : (Must have the proper
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver's Licens e
- National or State EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certifications
- Driving record in compliance with company polic y
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our G MR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care ,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be
required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either
vaccinated or not vaccinated. 11.22
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Company Benefits: Check out our careers site benefits page to learn
more about our benefit options.
Salary Range: $15.74/hr to $18.34/hr DOE (This rate is based off of
a 24 hour shift)
*This position is bonus eligble.
Keywords: AMR, Pasco , EMT - Emergency Response - Located in Moses Lake, WA, Healthcare , Soap Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!