Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job title: RN Rehab
Location: Pasco, WA
Duration: 3 months
Shift/Schedule: Days w/EOW and holidays required.
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- CRRN Preferred
- Minimum six months Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other
members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and Product of
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to
medical necessity in the medical record.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Pasco , RN Rehab, Healthcare , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...