Respiratory Therapist - Lourdes Medical Center - PRN
Company: Lourdes Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Under medical direction and supervision of the Ancillary
Services Director the staff therapist is responsible for providing
all modes of respiratory therapeutic and diagnostic procedures and
EKG services. Care is delivered within the framework of the Mission
and Philosophy of the Health center which directs our relationships
with patients, visitors and fellow employees and recognizes that
healing is best accomplished when we meet the needs of body, mind
and spirit. A critical attribute required of this position is
exceptional interpersonal customer services consisting of an
outgoing positive attitude, warm friendly joyful demeanor, and the
utmost care and respect for our guests, patients, families,
customers and colleagues.
Salary Range: $26.36 - $40.40
This is a union position.
- Must have/obtain a current Washington State Respiratory Care
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to
the population of patients served in Cardiopulmonary
- Three (3) years' of acute care and ICU experience
- Must have/obtain a current American Heart Association
- Current ACLS required
- National Board Respiratory Care Registry (NBRC) and Neonatal
Resuscitation Certification preferred.
- Bilingual and/or English-Spanish speaking preferred. Ability to
work with culturally diverse population
This is a Union position.
Keywords: Lourdes Health, Pasco , Respiratory Therapist - Lourdes Medical Center - PRN, Healthcare , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!