PACU - RN - Per Diem
Company: Lourdes Health
Posted on: November 14, 2023
The PACU RN recovers the patient post operatively for phase 1
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The PACT registered nurse is a member of the multidisciplinary team
responsible for conducting psychiatric assessments; assessing
physical health needs; making appropriate referrals to community
physicians; providing management and administration of medication
in conjunction with the nurse practitioner/psychiatrist; providing
a range of treatment, rehabilitation, and support services; and
sharing shift-management responsibility with other staff. Embraces
and ensures Washington State PACT fidelity standards are met. A
critical attribute required of this position is exceptional
interpersonal customer services consisting of an outgoing positive
attitude, warm friendly joyful demeanor, and the utmost care and
reverence for our guests, patients, families, customers and
1. Education: Registered Nurse with associate, bachelors or
master's degree in nursing.
2. Population Specifics: Knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to the population served in the PACT Program.
3. Experience: One (1) year experience in mental health evaluation,
treatment, and rehabilitation preferred. Experience with
co-occurring disorders and/or home health preferred.
4. Required Certification: Licensed as a registered nurse per
Washington State RCW 18.79.030, Current American Heart Association
Heartsaver First Aid/CPR
5. Other: Bilingual and/or English-Spanish speaking preferred and
ability to work with culturally diverse population
Understanding of the characteristics and problems of adults with
severe mental illnesses and knowledge of the PACT model.
Must have valid WA State Driver's License, reliable personal
transportation, and auto insurance.
6. Statement of Values: Evidence of support and fundamental belief
in National Consensus Statement on Mental Health Recovery
@R=at risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens
1. Provide service coordination (case management) for assigned
consumers in the community (outside of traditional office
2. Conduct comprehensive assessments, and provide ongoing
monitoring of mental illness symptoms.
3. Act as liaison and consult with community agencies, physicians,
and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
4. Provide on-call crisis intervention covering nighttime hours and
serve as a backup to evening and weekend staff.
5. Provide Develop, revise, maintain, and supervise team
psychopharmacologic and medical treatment and medication policies
and procedure and integrating medication administration into the
treatment plan, under the direction of PACT prescriber and in
collaboration with other RNs on the team.
6. Provide individual vocational supportive counseling.
7. Provide ongoing assessment, problem solving, skills training,
supervision, and environmental adaptations to assist consumers with
activities of daily living.
LOURDES HEALTH NETWORK REQUIRED RESPONSIBILITIES/COMPETENCIES
1. Is responsible for becoming knowledgeable and compliant with
Department, Hospital, Fire/Safety/Disaster, Educational
requirements and Personnel Policies.
2. Follows the Corporate Compliance Program and maintains
3. Demonstrates support and adherence to the Mission and Values
Statement of Lourdes Health Network.
4. Participates and supports the Continuous Quality Improvement
process and provides optimum customer service.
5. Is responsible for development and implementation of
Wage Scale: $33.88-$62.30
Keywords: Lourdes Health, Pasco , PACU - RN - Per Diem, Healthcare , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!