Admissions Nurse - RN
Company: Avalon Health Care
Posted on: August 27, 2019
OverviewAvalon Care Center in Pasco, WA is now hiring Admissions
Registered Nurse / RN for full time day shift!
Use your nursing skills to serve others in our fantastic
Avalon offers great pay with career growth opportunities including
tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses.
Develop lasting relationships with your patients and the staff in
our building. The valuable work we do makes a difference in the
lives of our patients and their families.
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with
Avalon!ResponsibilitiesThe Admissions Registered Nurse will be a
resource who ensures that the admissions process enhances the
customer experience, is seamless, and that all necessary customer
service, documentation, and regulatory functions are completed in a
pleasant, timely, and customer-friendly manner.
In addition to excellent written/verbal communication, problem
solving and decision making abilities, our candidate will possess
the ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team. The ideal
candidate will be passionate about connecting people with services,
display a versatile, think-outside-the-box style, and have the
drive to follow through on program initiativesQualifications
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level
necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are
necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to
incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with
others, including employees, residents, family members, and
personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.Required
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills
specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is
Direct Line: 801-478-3601
INDN124EEOAvalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative
action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and
reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in
employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request
reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844,
Keywords: Avalon Health Care, Pasco , Admissions Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!