Registered Nurse RN $7500 Signing Bonus
Company: Avalon Health Care
Posted on: September 24, 2019
OverviewAvalon Health and Rehabilitation Center in Pasco, WA is now
hiring Registered Nurses / RNs for full time positions!
Use your nursing skills to serve others in our fantastic
Avalon offers great pay with career growth opportunities including
tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses.
Develop lasting relationships with your patients and the staff in
our building. The valuable work we do makes a difference in the
lives of our patients and their families.
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with Avalon!
Watch our 60-second job description to see your career at Avalon
Health and Rehabilitation Center Pasco!
http://bit.ly/AvalonRNResponsibilitiesResponsible for the
independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of
residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop
individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing
care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other
personnel in the delivery of nursing care.Qualifications
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level
necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are
necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to
incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with
others, including employees, residents, family members, and
personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.Required
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills
specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is
INDN124EEOAvalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative
action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and
reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in
employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request
reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844,
Keywords: Avalon Health Care, Pasco , Registered Nurse RN $7500 Signing Bonus, Healthcare , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!