Director of Human Resources
Company: Solgen Power LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
We Are Hiring! -Come work for one of -America's Fastest Growing
Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power
is ranked #12 in the 2021 Inc. 5000! -The Role:Solgen Power is
seeking an experienced -Director of -Human Resource. The Director
of HR will create, develop, implement, and supervise HR Specialists
over all HR processes and procedures. - -Benefits: - -We offer:
- medical, dental and vision options.
- paid time off, including paid holidays.
- 401(k) options.
- competitive pay. - -Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintain HR information and manage relevant employee processes
in the Human Resources Information System ensuring information is
entered timely and accurately.
- Lead by example; maintain a professional image, a positive
attitude, always proceed with a solution-oriented approach.
- Serve as HR Business partner focused on providing guidance and
support to dedicated teams on day-to-day, delegate general employee
relations issues, and support escalated more complex issues as
- Act as a resource for employees regarding benefits on all
- Guide supervisors and employees on the interpretation of all
policies, programs, and procedures.
- Supervise personnel in disciplinary, counseling and termination
- Supervise conducting routine employee investigations and
proposing resolutions based on findings.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment
and benefits laws and regulations.
- Forecast hiring needs and assists with the full cycle
- Deliver New hire on-boarding and orientation ensuring
consistency with the Corporate office.
- Other duties as assigned. -Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous HR experience required or equivalent certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Business
Administration, or related field; or equivalent experience accepted
in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities and the ability to make
- Team management skills.
- Acute attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and
- Excellent self-time management abilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws and
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred. -Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. -Solgen Power is
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment -without -attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. -
Keywords: Solgen Power LLC, Pasco , Director of Human Resources, Human Resources , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!