Company: OREGON POTATO COMPANY
Posted on: February 27, 2019
Oregon Potato Company (OPC) seeks an HR manager at our Rader Farms locations in Whatcom county. This position leads the effective operation of Human Resource functions at both the facilities and the farm. It includes planning, organizing and directing the activities, operations, and staff to support the company's goals and objectives. Specific duties include:
- Provides HR consultation to the facilities and farm.
- Develops and implements strategic Human Resource policies and procedures in accordance with the company philosophy and strategy.
- Provides oversight of all Human Resource functions including equal employment opportunity and employee relations; recruitment, testing, and selection; policy administration; classification and compensation; employee benefits administration; payroll; occupational safety; organizational development; labor scheduling; training and labor law compliance.
- Oversee the activities of the Human Resources Generalists at the facilities and farm.
- Ensures the fair and consistent application of all company policies and practices
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
Must have bachelor's degree in related field and 5 years of HR generalist experience. SHRM certification and bilingual (English/Spanish) are highly desired.
Please send cover letter and resume, to .
Keywords: OREGON POTATO COMPANY, Pasco , HR MANAGER, Human Resources , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!