PACKAGING TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR
Company: Grimmway Enterprises
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Position is responsible for maintaining a safe and efficient
operation of all packaging related equipment. Train and direct
packaging technicians on daily activities concerning production's
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Supervise and train all packaging technicians.
- Specialize on packaging weighing equipment to maximize line
- To oversee special projects as they are implemented into the
- Must be able to monitor, repair and upgrade equipment.
- Perform maintenance tasks such as inspections for preventative
maintenance, trouble shoot machine problems, and communicate
between Packaging Technicians and the Technical Support
- Regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment in
matters of significance.
- Maintains adherence to company policies, safety standards, and
good housekeeping practices.
- Oversee the operations in the Technical manager absence.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Technical manager.
Ability to frequently move about inside the office and food
processing facilities and/or occasionally, farming fields. Ability
to work outdoors. Ability to operate a computer and other office
productivity equipment. Ability to inspect equipment and product.
Operating hand and power tools, working on equipment that is
elevated or low to the ground. Must be able to work in different
temperatures (working temperatures as hot as 100 - to 105 - F and
as cold as 32 - F to 45 - F). Must be able to work in a high noise
area. Must be able to move items weighting up to 75 lbs.Additional
Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have 5 years of maintaining food packaging machinery
- Strong electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic skills in addition
the ability to read blue prints relating to the electrical,
mechanical, and pneumatics field.
- Must be a self-starter, gets involved quickly, and takes on
difficult tasks with enthusiasm.
- Maintains high activity and productivity level is effective
over extended periods of time.
- Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such
as time pressure).
- Communicates ideas effectively, actively listens and works
across functional boundaries with co-workers.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and
- Must have the ability to travel; Travel requirements will be 3
to 4 weeks at a time to support seasonal operations.
- Candidate will be required to live in either Pasco Washington
or Lake Park, Georgia or within the commuting distance of either
- Remote work not available for this position.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean DMV driving
- Must pass pre-placement drug/alcohol screen, physical and
functional capacity evaluation.Benefits:ADMINISTRATIVE
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and
- 401k plan with a discretionary match, subject to a vesting
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Holiday Time and Personal Hours
- Employee Vehicle Purchase/Lease Programs
- Subsidized gym membership with InShape health clubs
- Free on-site personal training and other wellness-focused
activities at company gym
- Tuition discount partnership program with University of La
- Discounted tickets to major theme parks throughout
- Work life balance
Keywords: Grimmway Enterprises, Pasco , PACKAGING TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR, IT / Software / Systems , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!