Client Care Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Home Instead is looking for a caring and motivated individual to
join our team as a Client Care Coordinator. This individual will
provide the highest quality service to clients and families with
emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. This position
requires working independently as a part of a team to uphold the
core values of Home Instead.Primary Responsibilities:
- Reflect the core values of Advent Care , (d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their
needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed
following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up
schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client
and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records
documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at
minimum one quality assurance visit per quarter.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to
best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients,
family members, our wonderful CAREGivers, referral providers/care
providers, community members, office colleagues, Human Resource
manager (direct supervisor), and local franchise owners.--
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that
may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well
as receiving the services needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- Participate in on-call rotation, weeknights, and one weekend
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
the team.Secondary Responsibilities:
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings.
- Conduct Family Education sessions as needed.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary.
- Degree (examples: Social Work, Gerontology, Clinical or Patient
Care, Nursing, Public Health, Business) and/or applicable
management experience preferred.
- Experience in home care, health care, hospice or senior-related
industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work
experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Caring and compassionate service attitude. Knowledge, Skills
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and
procedures established by Advent Care, (d.b.a. an independently
owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as
sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with office standards, practices, policies and
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the
community we serve.
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone and in
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word,
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as
needed to meet the needs of clients.
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team.
- Must have the ability to commute daily to meet with client's
and their families. If interested please apply with your cover
letter addressed to Paula Wu.--Principals only. Recruiters, please
do not contact this job poster.&ldquoHome Instead is more than
just a company that provides non-medical services to help seniors
remain at home. It is a company that has the opportunity to improve
the quality of life for aging Americans. Our Client Care
Coordinators play a leading role in ensuring that our clients get
the vital help they need.&rdquo Paul Hogan, Founder of Home
Instead.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
operated.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Pasco , Client Care Coordinator, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!