Receptionist and Remote Monitoring
Company: Twin City Foods, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
General Purpose of Job:
Twin City Foods Inc. began as a small frozen vegetable processing
company in Stanwood, WA in 1943. Twin City Foods has grown to
become one of the nation's largest independent processors of frozen
vegetables. For over 60 years, Twin City Foods has been committed
to growing, harvesting, processing, freezing, packaging, and
distributing the highest quality quick frozen vegetable (IQF)
products. By consistently exceeding expectations, we've become a
leader in serving the need of customers both domestically and
abroad. At every level, we deliver quality and value that is
The Receptionist and Remote Monitoring employee is the initial
contact for numerous customers and vendors for Twin City Foods,
Pasco, WA. This person paints the first impression to those who
walk through the front door or call the Pasco, WA office. This
person exhibits the values of quality and importance of people to
Twin City Foods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Required:
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes
messages and schedules appointments.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of
each person's visit and directs or escorts him or her to the
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and
delivers or distributes items.
- Prepares outgoing mail, overnight mail, and UPS packages.
- Compiles current, necessary forms for new hire/employee file
- Maintains inventory and stocks office supplies as needed.
- Assists in maintaining applicant tracking for AAP.
- Enters Silage tickets into access program.
- Assists with misc. scanning of documents.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Monitors cameras and follows security procedures for all TCF
locations. Notifies appropriate personnel when needed.
- Performs other duties assigned.
Minimum of one year experience in receptionist or front office
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Ability to interact and work effectively with employees at all
levels of the organization, as well as external contacts.
Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Personal Competencies Required:
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or
negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Demonstrates
group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits
work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs;
Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret
Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps
commitments and meets deadlines.
Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound
and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Uses reason
even when dealing with emotional topics.
Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge and support of EEO and AAP
policies; promotes a harassment-free environment.
Ethics - Works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational
Adaptability - Manages competing demands and adapts to new
policies, procedures and programs.
Essential Physical Abilities:
- Ability to read and write both English and Spanish.
- Ability to sit at an office desk with sufficient vision and
physical dexterity to use a PC and phone system up to twelve
- Ability and experience in use of standard office equipment
(fax, printer, scanner, copier, mail machine, etc).
- Ability to lift and handle paper files, reports and office
products weighing up to 40 pounds
Keywords: Twin City Foods, Inc., Pasco , Receptionist and Remote Monitoring, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!