Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 31, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Works as part of a team unit to perform all duties related to
customer satisfaction in a restaurant setting. The Shift Manager is
self sufficient while running a shift, takes ownership and
responsibility to solve problems, seeks help from others when
appropriate, and is willing to provide help and guidance to
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential job functions include the following. Other functions
may be assigned as business conditions change.Serving the
- Maintains speed with service (SWS) goals.
- Resolves guest complaints quickly, while maintaining positive
- Makes sound business decisions quickly, always keeping the
guest in mind.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous work environment.
- Ensures that employees are neat and clean in appearance.
- Ensures that quality products are delivered to guests.
Managing the Business:
- Ensures products are prepared correctly and according to
- Assist in managing labor, by shift, within acceptable variances
and according to labor laws (this includes proper allowances for
- Manages food costs within acceptable variances.
- Coordinates opening and closing activities in a timely and safe
- Oversees proper product preparation, rotation, portioning,
cooking and holding times.
- Assists in executing marketing programs including correct
placement and maintenance of POP, suggestive selling, and consumer
- Maintains restaurant sanitation and cleanliness standards and
is certified in the food safety program.
- Maintains crew productivity by proper deployment throughout the
- Sees that crew members are properly trained.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to resolve safety and
- Sees that equipment is clean and working correctly, and
responds quickly and appropriately when equipment is in need of
- Acts as a role model by following appearance and procedural
standards at all times.
- Participates in restaurant goal setting and is committed to
achieving team goals.
- Encourages other team members to maintain performance
- Provides constructive feedback to the restaurant team.
- Collaborates with team members to solve problems and make
- Resolves conflicts and improves team member performance issues
in a constructive manner and according to policies.
- Communicates effectively, both written and orally, with
- If less than 18 years old, must provide proof of age and work
permit as required. 18 years of age is preferred.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Must have a food handler's certificate according to state or
local requirements (may be obtained on-the-job).
- Must obtain food safety certification (on-the-job).
Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward
customers and co-workers at all times.
- Acts as a role model and upholds operational standards.
- Contributes to the daily workflow with regular and punctual
- Exerts a high degree of energy and drive to meet customer
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there
is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
- Presents a tidy appearance with good hygiene.
- Is able to make quick and appropriate decisions.
- Takes action to meet customer needs.
- Anticipates bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve
- Learns quickly.
- Communicates viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and
managers in a constructive manner. Is able to do so effectively and
professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Understands and properly applies basic employment laws and
Physical requirements are representative of those that must be
met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours per shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds;
constantly lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to frequently push and pull up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, overhead lifting, and
work on ladders required.
- Constant reaching and grasping required.
- Frequent bending, handling, fine manipulation and keying
- Repetitive use of both hands and feet required.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Pasco , Shift Lead, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!