Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
This individual will be responsible for the effective washing,
detailing and prepping of equipment for delivery of machinery and
components of high quality. This person will be responsible for the
organization/maintenance of the facility and coordination of all
equipment in the yard. This individual will perform a variety of
duties for his/her assigned location(s). They will develop long
term relationships with other employees to facilitate the efficient
and accurate completion of the dealership process.
Specific Duties Include:
- Responsible for all equipment entering the yard until it is
transferred over to the shop.
- Monitor the entire trafficking process for all equipment that
enters or leaves the yard.
- Complete a thorough check on all equipment prior to
transferring it to the shop.
- Responsible for moving, linking, unlinking, and monitoring all
equipment in the yard.
- Participate in the preparation of equipment for rental, sale,
- Support the service department.
- Clean and detail company and customer equipment.
- Document appropriate information on completed work order.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Work independently with little or no supervision while
functioning in a team environment
- Computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to perform the majority of job duti
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Pasco , Yard Coordinator, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!