Posted on: May 31, 2021
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class
associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless
opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build
a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to
lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from
the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an
immediate need for an Operations Coordinator.
- Invoice Preview Reports - Maintain billing accuracy by
reviewing matrix usage, gross profit, average cost, freight, tax
discrepancies, and customer PO's
- Credit Facilitation - Review customer credits for accuracy
- Manage damage and defective product
- Reconcile accounts payable issues for the district
- Debit Memo entry and processing
- Field Associate questions
- Handle operational tasks for the branch including but not
limited to: inventory adjustment review, negative item review, tax
code corrections, and APPDEP processing
- 1-2 years Ferguson branch experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, word)
- A willingness to learn
- Detailed oriented with a strong work ethic
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Pasco , Operations Coordinator, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!