Job ID: []
American Rock Products., a CRH company, is a member of the CRH
West Division family, values a culture of growth, development, and
internal promotion. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, national
aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and construction family of companies.
For over 80 years, we have worked to be the preferred source of
quality rock products, concrete, asphalt paving, and construction
services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our
commitment to safety, customer service, and innovation.
Dispatch / Pasco
Utilizing computer data base system, worker schedules delivery
of concrete products to construction and residential sites.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Answer's customer and driver calls in a timely and professional
- Enters order data into computer system.
- Schedules and tracks orders and deliveries. Prepares daily
schedule for next-day deliveries outlining equipment, personnel,
and material needed. Coordinates deliveries with customers, sales,
quality control, operators, and other personnel as required
regarding special materials needed, customer requirements, and
plant and material availability. Maintains working knowledge of
city streets and surrounding areas to assist drivers in locating
specific job sites.
- Assists customers in determining the proper product, proper
amount, and proper price. Receives and follows-up on customer
complaints regarding any truck or driver problems at job sites.
Maintains good customer relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements list
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous related experience in the construction field is a
- Excellent customer service skills highly preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to understand and to carry out
detailed written and oral instructions.
- Ability to perform work efficiently utilizing a computer.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company
personnel via telephone, two-way radio and computer.
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one
- Demonstrates good performance, safety and attendance.
- Must pass pre-employment physical screening and controlled
To view a complete job description and apply on-line:
Requisition #: 292901
The statements included in this job description are not intended
to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria
necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be
assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to
modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North
America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the
hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid
to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas
family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified
structure, letting you work in a small company environment while
having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a
rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply
today! Please complete your online application and profile which
will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you
for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
American Rock Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on
Date Posted: May 11, 2021