Account Manager – New Business Development
Reimagine Your Future
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company
connecting technology, processes, and people. Ricoh is a recognized
leader in document workflow, process automation, digital
transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ employees solve
big and small companies' problems, optimizing end-to-end business
solutions. At the forefront of innovation, we use a wide
range of systems and technology to make data accessible to people
faster and with more insight than ever.
At Ricoh, we are creating a variety of opportunities for
personal and professional development because we know the more
capable our people are, the better results we can deliver for
everyone. Discover what you are capable of in an environment where
your growth is supported and your success is celebrated.
Join us as an Account Manager to solve critical
business challenges, and you will cultivate new and expanded
customer relationships. You will focus on understanding the
customers' environment and align appropriate Ricoh solutions to
their mission-critical goals and objectives through relationship
building with decision-makers and influencers.
Execute Business Development
- Understand the customer's environment. Open new doors with
decision-makers and influencers to generate sales opportunities
within new and existing accounts to increase RICOH's market
- Solve critical business challenges for the customer – those
known and uncovered through research and questioning.
- Understand how customers are buying, not what they are buying –
focusing on their needs, not a predetermined product or
Excellence in Communication
- Differentiates Ricoh's ability to accelerate the transformation
of the customer's digital environment through storytelling to
uncover opportunities aligned to Ricoh's portfolio.
- Articulate how buying decisions can impact the customer's
- Develop and confidently deliver compelling presentations both
in person and virtually.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of demonstrated business development experience
- Experience in IT and/or Software services environment
- Understanding of document workflow solutions and processes
- Foundational knowledge of P&L components
- Ability to research and analyze customers to enable appropriate
business conversations across the account
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while
maintaining sharp attention to detail
Additional Skills Required:
- Adaptable, strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Brings thought leadership to customer engagement
- Awareness of the business challenges and emerging trends in
today's business environment
- Stays current with Ricoh offerings and willingness to learn new
- Strong learning agility
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are
doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our
Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --