Job Purpose: Supports utility company administration by
providing secretarial, payroll and credit union services; helping
Duties: * Serves customers by providing service requested;
answering questions; offering assistance.
* Prepares correspondence by collecting and inputting
* Prepares documents by transcribing information, emails
* Provides reference materials by maintaining correspondence,
customer, and legal files.
* Enhances general manager's and staff's use of time by
coordinating staff meetings; providing customer call summaries;
making travel arrangements.
* Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal
* Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information
* Maintains work operations by following policies and
procedures; reporting needed changes.
Skills/Qualifications: Confidentiality, Reporting Skills,
Administrative Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Documentation
Skills, Meeting Planning, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Client
Relationships, Attention to Detail, Supply Management