Company: Reser's Fine Foods
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Recipe for Success
Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's
premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including
deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks
for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's
manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include
Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill
Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets,
restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Cleans and sanitizes the production facility and equipment used in
Principal Duties and
1. Cleans and sanitizes the production facility and equipment
according to food safety guidelines.
2. Dismantles and reassembles production equipment for
3. Uses chemicals in proper concentration according to company
4. Properly labels and maintains all chemicals.
5. Disconnect machinery power source for repair.
6. Removes garbage from building and transport to dumpster.
7. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Sanitation experience is preferred.
- English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range
from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Frequent exposure to hazardous material and waste.
4. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess
of 60 lbs is required.
5. Repetitive hand, wrist, and finger activities
We offer a competitive compensation and
benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life,
build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers
choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and
ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical,
dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness
programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
Keywords: Reser's Fine Foods, Pasco , Sanitation, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!