General Plant Labor
Company: Reser's Fine Foods
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Recipe for Success
Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's
premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including
deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks
for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's
manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include
Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill
Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets,
restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Completes general activities on the
- Assists with production, preparation, and storage of company
- Places boxed products on a pallet.
- Maintains housekeeping of the production plant and
- Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working
with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet, or dry, and temperatures may range
from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with packages in
excess of 35 lbs is required.
4. Requires walking and standing for long periods of time.
5. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or
We offer a competitive compensation and
benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life,
build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers
choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and
ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical,
dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness
programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
Keywords: Reser's Fine Foods, Pasco , General Plant Labor, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!