***THIS POSITION MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A $1,000 SIGNING
At Permobil we see ability. Our purpose is to make the lives
of people living with disabilities easier and more enriching. This
commitment drove our founders to pursue their dreams of providing a
better life for the physically challenged. It now drives us to push
the boundaries of design and technology in pursuit of innovations
that help improve the quality of life for our users. Thanks to
this, our solutions are known around the world as being
best-in-class. As a member of Permobil, you make this happen. Your
role is important in changing somebody's life for the better, every
We work in a creative, fast-moving and international setting.
We believe in doing the right thing and our people share a passion
for making peoples' lives better. Together we help millions of
people around the world. Together we are leading change. Together
we see ability.
We are looking for an Associate Assembler to join our Pasco
team. Associate Assemblers will work as part of a team to assemble
and prepare smaller parts and components to be used in the assembly
of the final product. Associate Assemblers will also assemble the
wheels per the job instructions, as well as work on the assembly
line, adding components to the frame to assemble the chair.
Preparation may include, but is not limited to, assembly of smaller
parts and components, cutting material or parts down to size, and
fitting components together by using a press, bonding, hardware,
hand tools, or power tools. It may also include building larger
quantities of components for stock in the local warehouse or
building a component specific to an individual product.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Review drawings and instructions before each build.
- Acquire parts, hardware, and tools to be used during the
- Assemble each component or part according to
- Identify any product defects, record, and report them
- Complete required quality and production forms.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product at your
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
- Learn and Understand our Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work as part of a team with close
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete tasks in a
- Ability to read and understand instructions and other
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and machines.
- Proficiency in the English Language, both written and
- Basic math skills.
- Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Level of Education or Experience in Lieu of:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Less than 0-2 years assembly experience.
- Manufacturing environment.
- Indoor frequently.
- Outdoor rarely.
- Loud noise occasionally.
- Hot and Cool temperatures occasionally.
- Overtime as assigned.
- Sit, stand, and walk up to 12 hours at a time.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and perform repetitive motion for
- Lifting and carrying 50 pounds or less.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching.
- Handling and assembling small parts.
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of
all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job
described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of
Permobil. Additionally, this job description does not constitute an
employment contract and Permobil may exercise its
employment-at-will rights at any time.
Permobil is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, national
origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed,
veteran or military status, or other protected status.