Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This person will provide initial patient/clinic contact. He or
she must be able to perform the varied functions of this position
and at the same time be helpful and cordial to all patients.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: 6 Months of relevant experience required. One year
of experience as a Medical Receptionist strongly preferred and
billing, cashier, and data entry experience preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: None
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual English/Spanish
demonstrating the ability to communicate at level 9 on the ALTA
language proficiency scale; have the ability to work under
stressful conditions; exercise independent judgment and discretion;
have a pleasant, courteous telephone manner; ability to handle
irritated patients; ability to prioritize and handle a variety of
tasks simultaneously; ability to work with frequent interruptions;
knowledge of 10-key, Microsoft Windows/programs; and knowledge of
medical billing insurance helpful.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics,
14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two
states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
(PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion
for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to
work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Pasco , Medical Receptionist, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!