Company: Solgen Power LLC
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Who We Are
Founded in 2017, Solgen Power has quickly
become the premier residential solar installation company in the
nation! Solgen Power provides a unique environment and culture
unlike anything you have ever been a part of where we put our
employees' needs first. We are looking for a dedicated and
join our growing company.
At Solgen Power, culture is important to us and we focus on:
- Creating an atmosphere where you enjoy coming to
- Setting you up for daily success
- Competitive compensation
- medical, dental, and vision
- paid time off
As the Inventory
Analyst, your chief goal in this position will be to monitor and
report on our companys inventory levels. You will be responsible
for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of
supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily
inventory analyst is a trustworthy professional
with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities. The
chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and
problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and
analyze large amounts of data.
Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize
inventory control procedures.
Examine the levels of supplies to determine shortages.
Document daily deliveries and shipments to update
Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels,
Evaluate new inventory to ensure its ready for
Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory
- Conduct physical inventory counts in all
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Bachelors degree in business administration,
finance, accounting, supply-chain management or relevant
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management
software, and forecasting techniques; specifically, in
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
or disability status.
Keywords: Solgen Power LLC, Pasco , Inventory Analyst, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!