Goodwill Industries of the Columbia is seeking a full time
What will you do in this job?
- Perform quick and accurate searches on the internet
- Provide excellent customer service primarily via a customer
service ticket system. This includes using excellent grammar.
- Lift merchandise, totes, pallets and other heavy items weighing
30 pounds or more routinely
- Work in a warehouse environment where you can anticipate
getting dirty, using a pallet jack, moving 4x4's
- Meet speed and accuracy work goals
- Work as part of a team who is responsible for meeting daily
- Photograph merchandise and edit the photos for auction
- List merchandise on auction website
- Prepare packages for shipment
Please apply if you
- Have wide-ranging general knowledge
- Have intermediate skills using a computer and a willingness to
- Are tech-savvy on multiple devices including computers,
laptops, tablets, game systems, and other electronic devices
- Have the ability to perform quick and accurate search engine
- Have the ability to write clearly, concisely and without
- Can meet physical requirements to move 30 pound objects
- Are comfortable working in a warehouse environment where you
can anticipate getting dirty
- Work with attention to detail
- Enjoy having a variety of tasks in your day
- Are available to work weekends and evenings
- Work well on independent tasks
- Have a proven record of being dependable
- Are friendly
- Are committed to working in a drug-free workplace
This position qualifies for the following benefits:
Wages which offer annual merit pay increases.
Paid sick and vacation leave accrued based upon hours
Generous and affordable benefits available to include vision,
dental, life and health insurance for employee and family.
Opportunities for advancement into leadership positions if
desired. Goodwill is committed to growing leaders from within.
Our vision at Goodwill Industries of the Columbia is people
in our community have an opportunity to build skills and go to
work. It is important your resume displays your skills, abilities
and accomplishments. Please feel free to utilize the free services
provided at our ECC (3521 W. Court Street Suite B, Pasco, WA 99301)
to help you polish a resume that can potentially get you an
interview and then a job! You may also reach them at (509) 460-4704
or stop by anytime between 8am-4:15pm, Monday through
3521 W. Court Street, Pasco, WA
Days and hours are dependent on business needs although
typically are on weekdays (9:00 to 4:30pm)
Please be sure to answer ALL of the online screening
questions. Incomplete applications will not be processed. This is
an important part of the process of getting to know you.
As an employer who welcomes and trains vulnerable adults in the
workplace, a background check is run at the permission of the
finalist candidates. Each finalist will receive a copy of their
report directly from the third party agency who completes the
check.. This report is sent directly to the e-mail address you
specify on your background check authorization. A description of
your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and dispute
instructions are also included.
Information about specific automatic disqualifying pending
charges or convictions may be found in WAC 388-113-0020.