Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This is a Relief (on-call) position with utilized as needed with
no guarantee of hours.
Are you a new RN grad or experienced professional looking to
make a positive difference in the community? Do you want to use
your nursing skills in a team-based environment working with
underserved and at-risk patients? Do you want to gain experience
caring for patients with diverse and complex health issues and work
at the top of your license? Are you looking for competitive pay and
better work-life balance? If you answered Yes to these questions,
then we have a great opportunity for you!
What we're looking for:
- An RN who's passionate about community health and working with
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced, team-centered
- A clear communicator who is able to build strong relationships
with all clinic staff and patients.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with a team of skilled physicians, nurses,
and other healthcare professionals to deliver comprehensive
continuity of care to a highly diverse patient population.
- Utilize your knowledge of established professional nursing
concepts, and principles of practices to determine and assess the
medical needs of patients.
- Deliver direct, compassionate, quality care to patients, and
support providers during outpatient office procedures.
- Build relationships with patients and see the results of their
improved health and the direct positive impact you've made in their
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- No night shifts, no on-call rotations
What do you need?
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- RN license for the state of practice, or ability to obtain
license before starting work.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics,
13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two
states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
(PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental,
pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism
screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion
for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to
work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Pasco , Registered Nurse, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!