Power Systems Data Center Technician
Company: Western States CAT
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Performs all scheduled preventative maintenance services
including fluid and filter replacement within time requirement
guidelines. Operates equipment to ensure correct operation before
and after all preventative maintenance.
- Performs load bank testing in accordance with client, state and
- Performs schedule oil sampling (SOS) accurately and sends
samples to lab.
- Identifies potential safety problems on equipment through walk
around inspection and reports them to the supervisor and/or the
- Uses web based STW, SIS, and ET effectively to obtain machine
specifications. Performs all required tasks in accordance with
- Uses web-based SIS effectively and assists with parts orders
required to complete repairs.
- Completes, factual service reports, load bank reports &
inspection reports at the completion of each day.
- Communicates equipment issues and status of equipment to
customer and supervisor.
- Adheres to all customer care standards.
- Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adhere
to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support
of Western States' strategic programs, projects, and
- Work within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values
of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to self-schedule and perform duties with minimal
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other
comparable systems required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with others to include customers, vendors, employees
and the public.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of proper fluid disposal and environmental
- Ability to start and run power systems equipment.
- Ability to work overtime with minimal notice required.
- Ability to drive for long periods of time.
- Consistent attendance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree
- Associates Degree or technical training from an accredited
vocational school preferred.
- One-year similar experience working on power systems equipment
- Must have a current driver's license with acceptable driving
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time along with
walking, sitting, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling,
leaning and twisting.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs in accordance with Western States'
Lifting Safe Work Practice to include amount and approach.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees in this classification.
Keywords: Western States CAT, Pasco , Power Systems Data Center Technician, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!