Access Your Future Sales Intern
Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Access Your Future Sales Intern will allow this person to
gain understanding of the skills necessary to advance into a sales
role within RDO Equipment Co. They will learn RDO Equipment Co.
processes and procedures used throughout the organization including
an understanding of the Parts, Service, Sales, and Management
departments. The Access Your Future Sales Intern will serve as a
part-time position, typically before the start of a student's
senior year in college. After successful completion of the summer
internship and college graduation, management can offer full time
employment and the student can begin the Access Your Future Sales
Specific Duties Include:
- This position will rotate through temporary assignments in the
dealership in order to obtain a complete picture of day-to-day
duties and responsibilities of all departments and the importance
of teamwork within our dealerships.
- Day-to-day duties and responsibilities include but are not
limited to; learning relationship development, sales skills,
product knowledge, inventory management, company computer systems,
processes and procedures.
- Complete the Access Your Future Sales Program curriculum.
- Perform any other special duties as requested by field
management or other department personnel to ensure customer
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Demonstrate a willingness and interest to participate in our
Customer Engagement Experience philosophy, and continually display
passion around the principals outlined.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- In order to be considered for the Access Your Future Sales
Intern path, the student must currently be enrolled in college and
available to complete a summer internship
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient c
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Pasco , Access Your Future Sales Intern, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!