Company: ACV Auctions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive
marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every
transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value
for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry's
best technology and the world's best people. As a result of our
team's tireless effort and dedication, we're growing at a
staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different
backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief
that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced
Territory Sales Manager, who has a background in the automotive
space, a passion for cars, and wants an opportunity to join a
growing company. Our Territory Managers are the face of our
company. They need to understand the dealership and wholesale car
business. They are "road warriors" who have boundless energy and
work tirelessly to build their territory and provide our clients
with the best service. At ACV Auctions we pride ourselves on trust,
transparency, and credibility, and our Territory Managers deliver
this to our customers every day.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to grow and build out new
business in your territory.
- Service accounts in person and via phone, looking for
incremental growth opportunities.
- Utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis for reporting and tracking
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals.
- Develop relationships with dealers and dealer groups and
leverage these relationships to maximize revenue
- Be very familiar with the competition and how to sell against
- Assess customers' wholesale inventory needs and offer solutions
to increase their business with ACV Auctions.
- Educate customers on the breadth of what our product can offer
them and the services that will be made available to them.
- Forecast and report incoming business activity on a monthly and
- Ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed
understanding of our products through a consultative selling
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and
accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the
advantages of our product.
- Accountable and aware of the financial activity within your
book of business.
- Adapt to changes in a book of business, customer contacts, and
internal structure/role changes.
- Day to day management of Vehicle Condition Inspectors and
What you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years of dealership experience, on either the
used or new car side of business required.
- Experience selling into dealerships and auction knowledge is
- Ability to be on the road every day, traveling to both existing
and prospect dealerships.
- Understanding of the retail/wholesale marketplace in an
operational context to best position ACV Auctions.
- Excellent relationship building skills both in-person and over
- Understanding of the importance of building internal and
external networks to increase personal effectiveness.
- An upbeat and positive demeanor.
- Ability to be self-motivated and able to work
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities and assists others in
- Experience using a CRM (preferably Salesforce) to maintain and
plan sales pipeline.
- Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Upbeat, innovative culture.
- Flexible schedules.
- Professional training opportunities and upward mobility.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law
Any falsification of your application or any other hiring
materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of
Keywords: ACV Auctions, Pasco , Territory Manager, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!