Aveanna Healthcare is searching for RN's to fill
- We have hours available in Tri-Cities – FT/PT you
$500 Sign on Bonus for all New Hires!
New Grads encouraged to Apply! Training
RN candidates will be able to choose shift/hours,
Responsibilities of the RN Position.
• Assess patient's condition and chart effectively
• Perform evaluation tasks such as vital signs and medication
• Some cases may require physical support such as tracheostomy and
gastrostomy tube care.
• Private duty nursing is an option for children and young adults
with special needs such as;
tracheostomy and ventilator care, feeding tubes, nebulizer
treatments, TPN, as well as many other special medical needs that
children and young adults may have..
Benefits of the RN
• Paid case specific training with an Experienced RN
• Specialty RN training on Trach and Ventilators if needed
• Flexible Scheduling and a Variety of Shifts.
• Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision optional
• PTO offered for sick or personal
• Statewide employment opportunities
Aveanna Healthcare has been providing In-Home
private duty nursing in Washington.
Wage differential for Nights and Week-ends
Full Time or Part Time, You Decide Competitive Home Health
All interested RN's should apply to learn
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California