Distribution Center Maintenance Manager
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Manages all maintenance efforts to maintain the buildings, grounds
and equipment. Sets personnel schedule, inspections, purchases, and
sales of equipment and recycling. Secures and oversees construction
projects. Ensures that all maintenance efforts comply with all
State and Federal regulations.
- Schedule weekly preventive maintenance work orders (appox. 100
per week). Adjust to add corrective work orders (unscheduled) as
- Coordinate outside services as needed.
- Reassign mechanics as needs change.
- Inspecting on going PMWO, corrective work and identify future
projects/problems, coordinate with other managers for work orders
and outside services.
- Reacts to special requests.
- Maintaining Records, PROMM (computerize record system) on all
equipment and buildings.
- Maintain maintenance inventory to include outside consignment,
recycling sales, audit files and mandatory state/federal
- Purchasing - needed parts, materials and equipment.
- Select vendors based on price, quality and product
- Verify all deliveries, billing and approve payment. Constantly
identify new sources.
- Keep updated on new trends and equipment.
- Update skills of mechanics and cross train department
- Research new equipment, tools, services and trends in
maintenance repairs. Better utilization of resources and
- Education: Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent.
- Experience: Five to seven years.
- Area of Study: Engineering
Keywords: AutoZone, Pasco , Distribution Center Maintenance Manager, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!