Patient Care Representative
Company: Ideal Option
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Patient Care Representative Pasco, WA
Call CenterJob TypeFull-timeDescriptionLocation:Pasco,
6:30am-3:30pm Ideal Optionhas been working on the front lines of
the opioid epidemic since our first clinic opened in 2012. With
more than 65 clinics across 10 states, we continuously strive to be
the nations leading provider of low-barrier evidence-based
treatment for opioid use disorder. We are looking for aPatient Care
Representativeto join our growing team and help us in our vision to
give back lives, reunite families, and heal communities that are
suffering from the devastating effects of substance use disorder.We
value our patients and our employees! We treat our employees like
we would want to be treated ourselves: with respect and
compassion.Below are some specifics on what Ideal Option offers and
the role.Benefits:At Ideal Option, we offer our employees a
competitive and comprehensive benefits program to recognize how
important you are to the company.Current benefits include:
- Medical, vision, and dental
- Short-term and long-term disability options
- A 401K retirement program
- Paid time off and paid holidaysThe Role:As aPatient Care
Representative, you play a key role in providing outstanding
service to incoming patient inquires and providing an in-depth
understanding of Ideal Options program and other company.Additional
- Answers and logs all inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Provides established and potential patients with accurate
information about Ideal Option.
- Transfers phone calls and provide phone messages to appropriate
- Documents necessary information in patient charts.
- Gathers new patient demographic and insurance information.
- Follows up on patient inquiries.
- Submits correct and accurate information to the Insurance
- Schedules appointments for new and established patients.
- Utilizes and comprehends eClinicalWorks.
- Uses creating problem solving skills to implement solutions and
escalating unresolved problems.
- Represents Ideal Option professionally and with a positive
- Complies with national PHI laws including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part
- Maintains continual sustained attendance
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.Our ideal candidate:Has
effective verbal and written communication skills. Can type a speed
of 60 words per minute or more. Has the ability to multitask, learn
quickly, and work in a fast-paced environment, has general
knowledge regarding use of office equipment. A knowledge of
chemical dependency and its effects on individuals, families, and
communities is required.RequirementsMinimum Requirements to be
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience with personal computers (word processing and/or
- Preferably one year or more of experience in office work.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Keywords: Ideal Option, Pasco , Patient Care Representative, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!