Company: Solgen Power LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Summary:The Loan Processor serves as the point of contact to
initiate the loan process for Solgen Power customers: preparing,
analyzing, verifying, and processing solar loan applications. The
Loan Processor is also responsible for providing high quality
support to internal departments and Solgen Power customers.
- Establish loan files electronically and order all exhibits soon
after file is received.
- Communicate with all parties involved (customer, sales,
accounting, account managers ect.
- Report to manager weekly regarding customers, applications,
inquiries, and progress.
- Collect credit and varied documents from customer as well as
third parties required to support decision of loan approval.
- Maintains procedures to ensure a constant, orderly and
- Ensure loans are processed as per established company
procedures and policies.
- Participate in department/company functions
- Perform any other duties delegated by managementRequired
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of loan processing.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Finance
- One to three years of prior experience in processing or related
field preferredPhysical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
computer. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: Solgen Power LLC, Pasco , Loan Processor, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!