Speech Language Pathologist - PRN - Pasco, WA
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team,
where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together
to form individualized care plans for our patients. Opportunities
through our development programs, training seminars and university
partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but
emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and
developing future healthcare leaders. -
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual
to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a
fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is
essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient -and family
we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine's "Most Admired
Healthcare Company" for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our
team and build a career that touches lives.
-As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP you will:
- Play an important part in helping our -patient to recover and
feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize
speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with -regulatory,
licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP you will have:
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language
Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose
practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for
Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language
pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in
the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred -employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Pasco , Speech Language Pathologist - PRN - Pasco, WA, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!