Posted on: November 26, 2022
Founded in 2001, YRCI is a leading professional services firm
providing Human Capital, Acquisition Support and Financial
Management Services to Government and Commercial customers
nationwide. At YRCI, collaborative people and innovative thinking
are the driving force behind our growing success. We provide our
employees a professional environment in which to find challenging,
rewarding work and learning opportunities to allow them to
flourish.Professionals Driven by Excellence - Career Growth &
Development - Collaboration & InnovationThese are the driving
forces that make YRCI more than just your next job. Let's build
your career together.Job TitleSecurity AssistantLocationWashington,
DC US (Primary)Job TypeFull-timePosition BenefitsAs an employee of
YRCI working full-time, you are eligible for an attractive benefits
package. YRCI's benefit package includes medical, dental, vision,
life, short term and long term disability insurance, and a number
of supplemental plans. Eligibility begins on YOUR VERY FIRST DAY OF
EMPLOYMENT. Our benefits also include a company-sponsored 401(k)
plan and flexible spending accounts, to allow you to pay for out of
pocket health and dependent care, and save for retirement with
pre-tax income. YRCI also has a tuition and professional
development reimbursement program. All full-time employees receive
10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package which begins
accruing on your first day of work.Exemption
TypeNon-ExemptEducationHigh School DiplomaJob DescriptionYRCI does
not enforce a vaccination requirement for our employees. For
client-site positions, Federal agencies may request information
regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the
purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as
protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel,
- Electronically and manually capture and transmit classifiable
fingerprints using fingerprint transmission systems.
- Skill in operating an Identity Management and Access Control
Systems to produce Personal Identity Verification (PIV)-like access
- Collect and review documents for pre-employment fingerprint
checks, create and maintain records.
- Obtain and collect documentation for background investigations
conducted by Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
- Provide excellent customer service and scheduling
- Initiate, submit and track requests for re and post appointment
background investigations using electronic Questionnaires for
Investigating Processing (e-QIP).
- Serve as help desk trouble shooter for e-QIP users.
- Compile and create spreadsheets using excel.
- Create and maintain office correspondence and general filing
- Respond to general inquiries regarding OPM personnel security
and suitability program.
- Order office supplies.
- Process exit clearances for departing employees and participate
in new hire orientation.
- Ability to use OPM's e-QIP to provide user help desk functions,
initiate, submit and track background investigations.Job
- 2 years of experience in a security assistant role.
- Knowledge of physical and OPM personnel security policy and
procedures; security concepts, principles and practices - such as
fingerprinting techniques, producing government identity
credentials, types of background investigations, general office
practices and customer services concepts.
- Multi task in a fast paced environment, using state of the art
fingerprint transmission systems.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft (MS) Outlook, MS Word,
Excel and online appointment schedulers.We employ people who are
driven by excellence, committed to integrity, and inspired by
opportunities to achieve positive results.We are an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. YRCI is an E-Verify employer.
As a contractor and subcontractor, YRCI shall abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR - - 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals
on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require
affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors
to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans
and individuals with disabilities. No sponsorship is available for
Keywords: YRCI, Pasco , Security Assistant, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!