Parts Support Specialist
Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This individual will perform a variety of customer service,
marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to
the parts sales, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories
that contribute to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of
the parts department. They will assist customers by properly
identifying needed items, using electronic parts catalogs and other
available resources. They will merchandise, invoice and make any
necessary entries to the inventory control system based on company
guidelines. Specific Duties Include: * Assist in keeping parts
department clean and professional.
* Record all sales (including lost sales) and/or customer
transactions using Company provided systems/tools (i.e. PFW) and
* Assist in maintaining the retail sales floor and displays to meet
or exceed the dealerships standards and ensure customer
* Take a proactive approach to inventory control by assisting and
or reporting discrepancies.
* Ensure internal and external customers receive the correct parts
in a timely manner.
* Receive ship and store parts as needed in accordance with DOT
local, state and federal guidelines.
* Proactively study and stay current on industry and product
* Pick up and deliver parts for customers and vendors as
* Mark and store parts in stockroom according to prearranged system
and assist with cycle count duties.
* Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
* Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to
present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
* Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
* Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts,
including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and
other related efforts.
* Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner. Requirements * General
understanding of mechanical and technical terms
* Knowledge of parts operating systems preferred
* Computer s
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Pasco , Parts Support Specialist, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!