Project Control Specialist
Company: Consor Engineers
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Consor is currently seeking a Project Control Specialist to join
our Puget Sound team! At Consor we believe caring for our people
goes hand in hand with providing stellar client care. If you seek
an opportunity to grow your career with a thriving firm that
rewards your efforts, Consor is the team for you!
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented group
of professionals in an open and friendly work environment, where
personal and professional growth are supported and contributions to
the success of the firm are rewarded.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for providing engineers project support through the
entire project lifecycle from developing project scope and fee,
setting up and maintaining project schedules, assisting with
managing overall project budget, providing project analysis
including earned value, burn rate and % complete.
We will count on you to:
- Attend internal and external project meetings
- Assist with keeping project on track
- Develop scope & fee for projects
- Draft amendments and task orders
- Develop and maintain project schedule using Microsoft
- Develop and manage resource plan
- Assist with management of overall project budget
- Manage subconsultant budgets
- Routinely prepare earned value analysis, burn rate, %
- Other responsibilities as requested by manager
- Associates Degree or higher in accounting, finance, business,
or related field preferred.
- Project controls, project support, or similar experience in
lieu of degree will be considered.
- Up to 2 years of relevant professional experience in project
controls, project support, or similar discipline.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Intermediate Microsoft Project
- Project ERP System (Deltek Vision Preferred)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
To be successful, you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with
- Utilize judgement and analytical skills to productively resolve
issues as they arise
- Ability to follow processes and procedures for efficient
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and meet
Keywords: Consor Engineers, Pasco , Project Control Specialist, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!