1st Shift- Security Operator
Company: Johnson Controls
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL
HOURLY RATE $26.00HR. to $27.00 HR.
What you will do
Provide alarm and incident monitoring and dispatching, emergency
and non-emergency security messaging, and incident escalation,
globally 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for an organization that
covers hundreds of locations, and over 100,000 people in over 100
How you will do it
- Respond to all alarm events and answer incoming calls regarding
the customer alarms quickly and efficiently
- Action/respond to both internal / external customer emails
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and effectively in an
efficient and professional manner
- Follow through and take ownership on all queries where
- Work unsupervised and maintain professionalism
- Contribute to well-staff and a safe and healthy workplace
- Ensuring awareness and understanding of, and compliance with,
standard operating procedures in respect of emergency and
evacuation procedures, security, accident and incident reporting,
hazard reporting and 'self-reporting'.
- Take all practical steps to ensure your own health and safety
at work, and the safety of others in the workplace e.g. Micro
pausing, stretching, exercising.
- Role model our Transformation Code of Conduct (CoC)
What we look for
- Knowledge of the security or technology industry.
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic yet considered and calm
- You are able to speak up and be heard, you are driven, and
ready to really make your mark on a global scale, thriving on
- You are able to work well in a team environment.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, Outlook,
SharePoint, Excel, Word)
- You get things done - you are analytical, organized, and manage
competing priorities with ease.
- Experience within the SOC environment. (preferred)
- Security, military, law enforcement, or emergency services
- Must be able to work 1st shift
- Must be able and willing to work in person at the SOC - located
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
- Where legally permissible, if hired, candidate is required to
be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 no later than his/her start
date, unless candidate has a valid medical condition or sincerely
held religious belief precluding him/ her from receiving the
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any
other characteristic protected by law. To view more information
about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a
candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation during the application
process, please visit here.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Pasco , 1st Shift- Security Operator, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!