Project Controls Specialist
Posted on: January 26, 2023
TerraGraphics Environmental Engineering, Inc. seeks qualified
candidates for Project Controls Specialist positions (all levels)
to be based out of our Pasco, WA office for work at the DOE Hanford
site. The successful candidates will be self-motivated, organized,
and detail-oriented individuals who can work well on a team and
independently in a fast-paced environment. Qualified applicants to
this position will be placed on a roster for potential future
Project Controls Specialists may develop P6 schedules, support
Earned Value Management System (EVMS) compliance, and
generate/implement Baseline Change Requests. Project Controls
Specialists must have a demonstrated knowledge of scheduling and
cost concepts including scope, schedule, and budget development and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant education and
- P6 experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to obtain a Hanford Site security clearance.
- Valid driver's license with insurable driving record.
- Experience in Project Controls at DOE facilities.
- Knowledge and experience of EVMS processes.
- Cost analyst experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran
Keywords: TerraGraphics, Pasco , Project Controls Specialist, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!