Project Support Specialist
Company: ACS Pro Staffing
Posted on: September 17, 2023
ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work
on-site with our client. The Project Support Specialist position
will act on its own initiative while performing advanced SharePoint
and other administrative duties for Construction and Project
Management. This full-time position is located in Richland, WA.
Pay range: $24.40 - $48.95
- WA Sick Leave: One hour of paid sick leave for every 40 hours
you work. You can start taking protected sick time after your 91st
day of employment.
- EAP: Employee Assistance Program
- Benefit Options: Medical, FSA, HSA, HRA, Voluntary
Life/AD&D, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Long-Term
Disability, Voluntary Critical Illness, Voluntary Accident, 401k
(eligible after 1,000 hours of work; with an employer match option
up to 4%)
- Other benefits include the following: Calm App, Access Perks,
Cigna offers fitness discounts (gym or home), and a meal kit
program for those enrolled in medical insurance.
- Perform under limited supervision with appropriate discretion
and judgment, with minimal direction/support and
- Assist Project Manager(s) with the development and maintenance
of project SharePoint site(s) for accurate records
- Converse with site users in person, via email, and phone to
identify needs and access to the site(s)
- Upload, publish, and archive documents to appropriate
- Maintain and organize project documents including actions and
statuses on appropriate SharePoint location.
- Provide user training to project staff and others as
- Prepare and deliver written and oral communications to various
- Provide support to the Project Managers for all project
closeout procedures; including but not limited to managing document
duplication, scanning, printing, transmitting, and
- Support in-processing efforts for new department employees as
well as contract employees. This includes processing paperwork for
new hires, as well as termination and scheduling training.
- Experience with all Microsoft programs, including, Excel,
Office, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint.
- Incorporate all processes and procedures that support project
startup and closeout phases.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must support the biennial refueling outage in capacity as
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
preferably in applied management, business, or project management
and two or more years of advanced administrative or technical
- OR Associate degree from an accredited college or university in
a management, technical, or science related field and at least four
years of advanced administrative or technical experience.
- OR High School diploma/GED and at least six years of experience
advanced administrative or technical experience.
- Experience in the commercial nuclear power plant
- Must be capable of effective communication, both oral and
- Able to recognize appropriate communication methods and levels
based on audience.
- Knowledgeable of company policies, procedures, and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills while
establishing goals, setting priorities, and maintaining an
awareness of interrelationships among activities.
- Apply a constructive approach toward work activities and
- Effectively and consistently demonstrate the company's core
values of safety, integrity, excellence, and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Teams, Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and OneNote.
- Solid technical aptitude with the ability to learn new software
- Team and customer service orientated.
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously in a
fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible and adapting to
shifting business needs.
- Excellent organizational, detail, and multi-tasking skills with
the ability to be flexible as needed.
Work sponsorship is not available at this time. Third-party
candidates will not be considered for this position.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special
restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain
key positions within the company.This particular position requires
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to the applicant's
race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected by federal or state law.The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation
Policy, please feel free to email
Keywords: ACS Pro Staffing, Pasco , Project Support Specialist, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!