Radiology Tech - Radiology Department - PRN - Variable Shifts
Company: Lourdes Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Applies principles of radiation protection. Provides patient
services using Imaging modalities as prescribed by a physician.
Performs diagnostic medical radiographic and other related imaging
procedures, produces images for interpretation by a physician.
Evaluates radiographs for technical quality and exercises
professional judgment in the performance of procedures. Provide
patient care essential to radiographic procedures. A critical
attribute required of this position is exceptional interpersonal
customer services consisting of an outgoing positive attitude, warm
friendly joyful demeanor, and the utmost care and reverence for our
guests, patients, families, customers and colleagues.
Salary Range: $26.36 - $40.40
This is a union position.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to
the population of patients served in Diagnostic Imaging.
- Preferred one year or more experience. - - - - - - - - - -
- Registered Radiological Technologist (ARRT) or Registry
eligible. Current BLS
- Required Registration/license as required by Washington
- Bilingual and/or English-Spanish speaking preferred. Ability to
work with culturally diverse population.
Keywords: Lourdes Health, Pasco , Radiology Tech - Radiology Department - PRN - Variable Shifts, Other , Pasco, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!